Terms & Conditions of Website Use
As with all websites, there are some things you need to be aware of and agree to if you want to continue to browse and use this website.
If you do wish to continue you must agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘ice&lemon‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is given on our contact page. Our company registration number is 4971644. The term ‘you’ refers to any user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements, and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any injury, loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice and therefore we cannot guarantee the permanence of any links or information.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However,we takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We endeavour to acknowledge all trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us, along with crediting the origins of materials we may use, e.g. images that require copyright notices etc. If in error we have omitted to do so we would value notification so we can correct this.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We will keep any personally identifying details, e.g. name, email address etc., private and will not give, lend or sell them to any third party.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.