Hypnosis is, if you stop and think about it for a moment, one of the most powerful forms of communication.
We use many of the psychological principles behind hypnosis as part of our wider development and training programmes, particularly those to do with performance, communication and leadership.
When it comes to personal change however, we use a variety of hypnosis methods on a regular basis with individual clients who have something they’d like to leave behind or break free from but aren’t able to yet, or something they’re wanting to move towards but feel somehow held back.
Although it’s viewed with some scepticism by many, hypnosis has in recent years been researched and tested rigorously in areas where personal change is often challenging. As a result, as well as plenty of people’s personal experience that it works, there’s now proof of exactly how effective it can be in helping people break free and gain control.
Take a look at these figures:
- For QUITTING SMOKING:
- 80-90% success rate
- twice as likely to remain smoke-free after two years than self-quitters
- 3 times more effective than a patch, and 15 times more effective than willpower alone
- for WEIGHT LOSS:
- 90% lost more weight using hypnosis
- 30 times more effective than willpower alone
- double the weight lost over other approaches
- changes maintained after two years
- for MIGRAINE:
- works significantly better than pain-killers
- for PAIN RELIEF & RECOVERY:
- post-surgery pain lessened and recovery speeded using hypnosis
- fibromyalgia symptoms significantly lessened using hypnosis
- significant improvements over pain-killers and other treatments
- fractures heal 40% faster using hypnosis
- for DRUG ADDICTION:
- between 77 and 94% success rate for beating drug addiction using hypnosis
- effects still holding two years on – clients remain drug-free
A summary, with links and references, can be found by clicking here.
Some of the most common things our clients come to see us to get rid of are:
Imagine what you can have instead – freedom, power and control again!
Many of these can be dealt with effectively in just a few sessions using a combination of multi-approach hypnosis and NLP, and those that run deeper can still be shifted considerably in a series of regular sessions over a few weeks.
If you’re at all skeptical or concerned about hypnosis or have any questions, we can talk through what you need to know in order to be fully assured - get in touch via our contact form, or just email email@example.com or call 0845 111 0360 and we’ll discuss exactly what your needs are and how we can meet them.