We provide both off-the-shelf and bespoke training and development solutions for all levels of staff, from junior and team members to senior managers and leaders.
We deliver a range of training courses, workshops and seminars to a variety of clients on a range of subjects. Many of these are one or two day events, and occasionally can be condensed into a half-day, though obviously with some loss of content and an increase in pace.
All our training is designed to make sure everyone feels able to learn effectively, ask their own questions and explore the subject freely. To make sure this happens, we use a carefully balanced mix of information, group activities, reflection, application and pragmatic examples.
Our overall goal when we’re facilitating and training is that the participants know that when they leave, they can actually implement what they’ve learned straight away, and see improvements from the start.
Our workshops and courses include:
- Time & Priority Management
- Beating Stress, Creating Calm
- Personal Power - Assertiveness & Self-Confidence
- Career & Development Planning
- “Taxi…!” – Communicating Success
- “Yes..!” – Persuading & Influencing Skills
- “Brilliant..!” – Presenting Success
Management & Leadership
- Transitioning into Management
- From Process to People – True Leadership
- Coaching Skills
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
We’re often asked to mix elements of these courses to produce development programmes, especially around developing managers and leaders, and some are delivered though partnerships with other consultancy and training companies.
Past and current clients include: